- dw_news | PSA: Likely LiveJournal password compromise
- Passwords used on LiveJournal around 2014 have probably been compromised. Dreamwidth noticed because accounts where people had common passwords on both sites got hacked on DW. Use a password manager, people.
(tags: livejournal fail security password dreamwidth)
- Books in Which No Bad Things Happen | Tor.com
- A list, including contributions from commenters.
(tags: books science-fiction)
- Walks south of Cambridge
- I did one, it was nice. Bookmarking to try others.
(tags: walking hiking cambridge)
- bigH/git-fuzzy: interactive `git` with the help of `fzf`
- A CLI interface to git that relies heavily on fzf (version 0.21.0 or higher).
(tags: git productivity fzf)