- Supreme Court ruling is the natural result of Boris Johnson’s constitutional vandalism | News | The Times
- Lord Sumption on the Supreme Court ruling: Parliament is the forum for compromise. Boris Johnson tried to circumvent it. So the judges had to make its role explicit.
(tags: law brexit court boris-johnson)
- ‘We May Have to Shoot Down This Aircraft’ – POLITICO Magazine
- Oral history of the events of 9/11. Odd that the USAF doesn’t seem to have the equivalent of the RAF’s QRA fighters (although there’s clearly a lot more country to cover).
(tags: hijacking 911 transcript history)
- The Untold Story of NotPetya, the Most Devastating Cyberattack in History | WIRED
- “It was a perfect sunny summer afternoon in Copenhagen when the world’s largest shipping conglomerate began to lose its mind.”
(tags: russia hacking Security)