Skip to content
- dw_news | PSA: Likely LiveJournal password compromise
- Passwords used on LiveJournal around 2014 have probably been compromised. Dreamwidth noticed because accounts where people had common passwords on both sites got hacked on DW. Use a password manager, people.
(tags: livejournal fail security password dreamwidth)
- Books in Which No Bad Things Happen | Tor.com
- A list, including contributions from commenters.
(tags: books science-fiction)
- Walks south of Cambridge
- I did one, it was nice. Bookmarking to try others.
(tags: walking hiking cambridge)
- bigH/git-fuzzy: interactive `git` with the help of `fzf`
- A CLI interface to git that relies heavily on fzf (version 0.21.0 or higher).
(tags: git productivity fzf)
- Git from the inside out
- If you’re someone who understands things best by knowing how the guts of them work, here’s a good post on Git’s insides.
(tags: git programming revision-control internals blob hash)
- Losing their religion: The hidden crisis of faith among Britain’s young Muslims | Global | The Guardian
- The experiences of ex-Muslims in the UK, who face ostracism and maybe even violence, as well as finding it hard to find help because of worries about Islamophobia. Sulaiman, who is featured in the article, is a former colleague of mine. “Shams believes that this kind of gesture and the NUS decision last month to lobby alongside Cage, the militant Islamic prisoners pressure group, undermines the position of dissenting Muslims. “What it does is to say to reformists and secularists, you’re not really Muslims.””
(tags: ex-muslim islam apostasy politics multiculturalism uk islamophobia)