- COVID-19: what health experts could and could not predict | Nature Medicine
- Devi Sridhar in Nature: “Nearly a year after the first cases of COVID-19 were reported, it is time to look back and assess what could have been predicted by health experts.”
(tags: science covid19 pandemic medicine)
- I thrived on the tension and drama of British politics. Then I had a heart attack | Health & wellbeing | The Guardian
- “I lived for the nerve-shredding rollercoaster of Westminster. But the stress got under my skin, and into my blood”
(tags: twitter Politics brexit journalism health)
- I’d love to ignore ‘Covid sceptics’ and their tall tales. But they make a splash and have no shame | Media | The Guardian
- Neil O’Brien on the fantasies of those in the media, and beyond, who oppose lockdown. There have been a few articles like this recently, hopefully it marks a tide rising against the loonies.
(tags: covid19 science lockdown pandemic)
- Rise of the Coronavirus Cranks – Quillette
- Another demolition of the smiley face crew.
(tags: twitter pandemic covid19 science)
- My personal wishlist for a decentralized social network | Carter Sande
(tags: p2p internet social)