- “Are we experiencing a second wave?” – asks Stuart McDonald | AgeWage: Making your money work as hard as you do
- Actuary says yes.
(tags: covid19 pandemic actuary statistics)
- How to store dotfiles | Atlassian Git Tutorial
- The best way to store your dotfiles: A bare Git repository
(tags: git linux)
- QAnon is a Nazi Cult, Rebranded
- Points out that the QAnon new religious movement has some familiar sounding rhetoric: “A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. They want to disarm the police. They promote homosexuality and pedophilia. They plan to mongrelize the white race so it will lose its essential power.”
(tags: conspiracy qanon nazis)
- Using Vim for C++ development
- dreamwidth as vindication of a few cherished theories
- DW’s co-creator on how to make a successful open source project. Via brainwane.
(tags: dreamwidth open-source)
- Sync Any Folder to OneDrive in Windows 10 | Tutorials
- Make a symlink from the OneDrive folder to the thing you want to sync.
(tags: onedrive backup)