- Baby It’s Cold Outside
- It’s not actually a song describing date rape (although it could be performed that way, I guess). ““Hey what’s in this drink” was a stock joke at the time, and the punchline was invariably that there’s actually pretty much nothing in the drink, not even a significant amount of alcohol. “
(tags: song lyrics date rape)
- Google got it wrong. The open-office trend is destroying the workplace. – The Washington Post
- Open plan offices are still terrible. Is there anyone in Cambridge (UK) who isn’t using them, I wonder?
(tags: work office noise concentration)
- Mindfulness: What Is Mindfulness? | Thing of Things
- Ozy gives a good introduction to mindfulness.
(tags: mindfulness meditation psychology therapy)
- Just why can’t we atheists see that religious belief is reasonable? Some religious answers
- “Why do we atheists reject religious belief, and consider it irrational? Here is a survey of some of the explanations that have been offered by the religious. They’re not good. “
(tags: atheism religion philosophy stephen-law belief rationality)