- A very British dream | Richard Seymour on Patreon
- “Problem number one for the Conservatives is that they no longer have any idea how to administer capitalism. No viable long-term growth strategy avails. They can’t address the financial sector without hurting their allies in the City. They can’t address the crisis of productivity and investment without more state intervention than they’re willing to accept. They can’t address the housing crisis or the precarious debt-driven economy without harming the interests of home owners. They can’t build new support in the rustbelts on an anti-immigrant basis, without sacrificing affluent swing voters and particularly ethnic minority voters in big cities and marginals.”
(tags: Politics conservatives may brexit)
- We Don’t Do That Here
- A neutral-sounding way to inform someone that they’ve crossed a line.
(tags: community morality)
- A Bluer Shade of White Chapter 1, a frozen fanfic | FanFiction
- Do you want to build a self-modifying snowman?
(tags: Singularity fiction story frozen olaf)