- Proof of Batman’s existence
- Fun with the Ontological Argument. The comments are good, too… Via andrewducker.
(tags: funny philosophy ontological anselm religion)
- The curious case of the You’re Not Helping blog « The Buddha Is Not Serious
- How not to do it: Atheist starts anonymous blog to tell some other outspoken atheists (PZ, Ophelia Benson, and so on) to cool it, or something. Eventually, someone notices that many commenters on the site are the same person. That person makes a flounce post about being "silenced" and makes their blog private. D'oh!
(tags: blogging drama atheism internet)
- Leicester strikes a blow for secularism | Theo Hobson | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
- Theo Hobson on events in Leicester, where the new Lord Mayor has appointed a secular chaplain and removed prayers before monthly council meetings. Hobson notes that the C of E is, perhaps wisely, not making much of a fuss about this: "establishment at all levels is more or less indefensible; the more discussed it is, the more obvious this is. The church can only hope that interest dies down."
(tags: anglicanism religion leicester secularism)
- 2008 Google I/O Session Videos and Slides: Building Scalable Web Applications with Google App Engine
- Writing a blog in Google App Engine: tempting…
(tags: google tutorial video appengine gae scalability python)