- Google got it wrong. The open-office trend is destroying the workplace. – The Washington Post
- Open plan offices are still terrible. Is there anyone in Cambridge (UK) who isn’t using them, I wonder?
(tags: work office noise concentration)
- Cause And Effect: The Revolutionary New Statistical Test That Can Tease Them Apart — The Physics arXiv Blog — Medium
- Correlation is causation, sort of.
(tags: statistics causality arxiv noise mathematics)
- Why IS liberal Protestantism dying, anyway?
- Religions/denominations which are stricter in their requirements for adherents actually do better.
(tags: religion anthropology psychology)