- Using Vim for C++ development
- dreamwidth as vindication of a few cherished theories
- DW’s co-creator on how to make a successful open source project. Via brainwane.
(tags: dreamwidth open-source)
- Sync Any Folder to OneDrive in Windows 10 | Tutorials
- Make a symlink from the OneDrive folder to the thing you want to sync.
(tags: onedrive backup)
- Principles for the Application of Human Intelligence – Behavioral Scientist
- “Before humans become the standard way in which we make decisions, we need to consider the risks and ensure implementation of human decision-making systems does not cause widespread harm.”
(tags: artificial-intelligence ai psychology parody)
- A Decade of Vim
- Some interesting looking Vim screencasts.
(tags: vim editor programming)
- There’s a lot wrong with this viral list about the Lisbon Treaty – Full Fact
- A large number of our readers have asked us to factcheck a list of claims about the Lisbon Treaty, or “what will actually happen if we stay in the EU”, which has gone viral on social media.
The list has appeared in numerous versions across different platforms since mid-December. The text at the beginning and end is often different, but the central list of claims is virtually identical across most of the versions we’ve seen.
- Stoicism’s Appeal to the Rich and Powerful – Ex Urbe
- How to Buy a Car Without Interacting With a Human – The Toast
- I wonder whether this works in the UK…
(tags: shopping cars money car)
- Debugging Vim by example – David Winterbottom
- “This post illustrates a range of debugging and profiling approaches for Vim by walking through real issues I’ve recently investigated, diagnosed and resolved. “
(tags: vim debugging)