- Boris Johnson cannot win the battle for the union | The New European
- “A once great power carving itself up into smaller and smaller units, for no discernible purpose. That is what English nationalism has created. A man alone in a raft, lost at sea, insisting he is a navy.”
(tags: scotland england boris brexit Politics)
- The Scourge of Hygiene Theater – The Atlantic
- Deep cleans don’t help when most transmission is airbourne.
(tags: covid19 epidemic hygiene)
- Why the Pandemic Is So Bad in America – The Atlantic
- Not just Trump, but a lot of Trump.
(tags: usa covid19 politics epidemic)
- fabricate – The better build tool. Finds dependencies automatically for any language. – Google Project Hosting
- Make replacement in Python which finds file dependencies by using strace to work out which files the compiler reads.
(tags: python tools build make programming)
- Falsehoods programmers believe about build systems
- Things to bear in mind before starting on your quest to replace Make, especially if you’re writing your own replacement.
(tags: make build programming tools)
- Redo implementation in Python
- djb’s “redo” make-replacement done in Python.
(tags: make coding development programming redo djb python)
- tup | Home
- Another make replacement. This one looks quite neat.
(tags: tools build development tup programming make)
- This Is What It Will Be Like If Scotland Votes For Independence
- Yes, it’s Buzzfeed, but it’s quite funny.
(tags: funny parody news scotland indepedence)