- Not Everyone Is Beautiful | Mindless Productivity
- “It builds the self-esteem, makes people feel valued, and spreads joy and happiness across the internet. It’s also bullshit.”
(tags: beauty society)
- The Best Of The Queen Vs. “Game Of Thrones”
- Best one: Windsor is coming.
(tags: game-of-thrones queen uk royalty)
- Tony Blair, dread creature of the forbidden swamp | Idiot Joy Showland
- Author does not like Blair very much.
(tags: funny horror tony-blair politics)
- Why Can’t We All Just Get Along? The Uncertain Biological Basis of Morality – Robert Wright – The Atlantic
- “Squaring recent research suggesting we’re “naturally moral” with all the strife in the world.”
(tags: morality science evolution utilitarianism joshua-greene trolley-problem)
- Djina Unchained
- A social justice blogger. I think it’s a parody, but it’s hard to be sure.
(tags: sjw social-justice privilege tumblr patriarchy feminism)
- The cult of Cthulhu: real prayer for a fake tentacle | The Verge
- Someone published a Necronomicon. I never knew that.
(tags: necronomicon h.p.-lovecraft fiction magic horror aleister-crowley)
- Waterstones’s social stories · Storify
- Turns out Twitter is useful for something after all. Waterstones (the bookshop) in Oxford Street have been writing short stories with theirs. I liked “Quantum Leap”.
(tags: twitter waterstones oxford-street books bookshop funny fiction storify)
- Burkhard Bilger: Inside Google’s Driverless Car : The New Yorker
- The engineers behind Google’s driveless car.
(tags: google cars robots automotive driveless artificial-intelligence)