- cmocka – unit testing framework for C
- Nifty unit test framework which does the checking arguments and providing return values from stub/mocked functions which I tend to spend a bit of time re-creating each time I write a test.
(tags: test development programming testing unit-test C)
- What cohabiting couples can to do put their financial house in order | Money | The Guardian
- (tags: cohabitation finances will legal law money)
- fabricate – The better build tool. Finds dependencies automatically for any language. – Google Project Hosting
- Make replacement in Python which finds file dependencies by using strace to work out which files the compiler reads.
(tags: python tools build make programming)
- Falsehoods programmers believe about build systems
- Things to bear in mind before starting on your quest to replace Make, especially if you’re writing your own replacement.
(tags: make build programming tools)
- Redo implementation in Python
- djb’s “redo” make-replacement done in Python.
(tags: make coding development programming redo djb python)
- tup | Home
- Another make replacement. This one looks quite neat.
(tags: tools build development tup programming make)
- This Is What It Will Be Like If Scotland Votes For Independence
- Yes, it’s Buzzfeed, but it’s quite funny.
(tags: funny parody news scotland indepedence)