- How to Get Your Mojo Back | Swing Dance Leeds – Robert Shield
- Top tips for dancers on getting out of a rut.
(tags: dancing mojo lindy-hop)
- Babylon 5 Is the Greatest, Most Terrible SF Series | Tor.com
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Where Is It? – The Atlantic
- The pilot did it, apparently m
(tags: aviation malaysia mh370)
- Why every possible Brexit outcome spells disaster for the Conservative Party | Prospect Magazine
- We can but hope, I suppose.
(tags: conservative brexit Politics)
- Neil Gaiman: ‘Good Omens feels more apt now than it did 30 years ago’ | Books | The Guardian
- “Before Terry Pratchett died, Gaiman told his friend he would adapt their novel about an angel and a devil stopping the apocalypse. As Good Omens starts on TV, he discusses fame, politics and honouring that promise”
(tags: neil-gaiman terry-pratchett books television armageddon)
- How Liberals Fell In Love With The West Wing | Current Affairs
- “Aaron Sorkin’s political drama shows everything wrong with the Democratic worldview…”
(tags: tv westwing politics bartlet)
- How the Boeing 737 Max Disaster Looks to a Software Developer – IEEE Spectrum
- What went wrong with the 737 Max, and reflections on safety culture and software.
(tags: engineering aircraft safety software)
- There’s a lot wrong with this viral list about the Lisbon Treaty – Full Fact
- A large number of our readers have asked us to factcheck a list of claims about the Lisbon Treaty, or “what will actually happen if we stay in the EU”, which has gone viral on social media.
The list has appeared in numerous versions across different platforms since mid-December. The text at the beginning and end is often different, but the central list of claims is virtually identical across most of the versions we’ve seen.
- Stoicism’s Appeal to the Rich and Powerful – Ex Urbe
- How to Buy a Car Without Interacting With a Human – The Toast
- I wonder whether this works in the UK…
(tags: shopping cars money car)
- Debugging Vim by example – David Winterbottom
- “This post illustrates a range of debugging and profiling approaches for Vim by walking through real issues I’ve recently investigated, diagnosed and resolved. “
(tags: vim debugging)